The content on this website (getyourwriter.com) is for general information only and are subject to changes without notice, by the website owner or its administrator.
Nature / purpose
This site is designed for those clients (business or individuals) in need of written content. This site connect these clients with content writers have a working relationship with the site.
Clients fills the form with all required details and makes payment
- Upon receipt of payment the chosen writer starts the project
- Clients will receive the articles for review, once it is completed
- The client can either accept the article or request a revision
- A maximum of 2 revision request per article can be made by the client
Access and process
The client will be required to fill-up a form to access the content writing services offered by the site. The client will be asked to submit personal and business information.
- The site agrees to hold all confidential and personal information and trade secrets of all clients in trust and these information will be used only for the necessary performance of duties. The site further agrees that these information and secrets shall not be used for any other purpose or disclosed to any third party.
- Getyourwriter.com agrees to carry out only original work and not copy or copyrighted work for the clients. It further agrees that the articles will have no grammatical and spelling error, will be written as per the instructions and keywords provided by the client and the article will be 100% original.
- The site agrees to use the standard plagiarism checker before submitting the final copy to the client.
- The site will not be entitled to royalty or commission after submission and payment clearance by the client.
- The copyright of all content work shall rest with the site till the payment is cleared for the same. Subsequent to the payment clearance, the copyright will pass seamlessly to the client
- Both, the client and site reserves the right to terminate the contract at any point with a 3-day prior written notice.
- If the client chooses to terminate the contract they are liable to clear all pending payments for the work done till the date of termination.
- If the site chooses to terminate the contract it is liable to furnish the ongoing articles; subject to receipt of payment.
- Overhead expenses – the client is not liable to pay any ‘other’ expenses which may be incurred by the site for performance of duties unless requested by the site and approved by the client in writing.